Best Hotels in Brooklyn, New York
Heading to Brooklyn? We got you. From luxe skyline views in Williamsburg to hip boutiques in Greenpoint, we have a knack for delivering what you want at a locals-only price.
Always on the cutting edge, Brooklyn, New York is a great spot for any traveler. Whether you’re catching a game at Barclays Center, taking the kids to Prospect Park or just looking for a place to land after trekking the Brooklyn Bridge - Brooklyn has plenty to do with hotels to match.
Why We Love Brooklyn
The five boroughs of New York City are all unique and Brooklyn is no exception. Here are just a few of the many reasons why we think Brooklyn is your next favorite spot.
- Hip hotels: This one comes as no surprise. Hotels in Brooklyn defy the cool-factor with curated design details and fresh amenities to match. From killer subway-tiled showers to rooftop bars with all the views, Brooklyn hotels keep it trendy from check in to check out.
- A bridge to remember: There’s something just so “New York” about walking across the Brooklyn Bridge. The iconic landmark opened in 1883 and welcomes thousands of pedestrians and sightseers every day. By foot, bike or car it’s easy to get swept up in your own movie magic moment all the way across.
- Pizza, pizza: Did you even go to Brooklyn if you didn’t grab a slice? Whether you fight the crowds at Juliana’s for a chance to spot the queen of pizza, Patsy Grimaldi or swing by Roberta’s for a more recently famous pie - you’ll find plenty of cheesy opportunities in Brooklyn.
- A walk in the park: Prospect Park is beloved by locals and tourists alike. From the designers of the more famous Central Park, this urban oasis gives Brooklyn visitors a place to find peace and quiet. The sprawling meadow is a perfect place for a summer picnic and the Botanic Garden is a spring treasure when hundreds of trees start to bloom.
- The view you’re looking for: The Brooklyn Promenade sits atop the Brooklyn-Queens expressway as a beautiful park for the folks of Brooklyn Heights. Famous views of Manhattan sparkle across the water and you can even spot the Statue of Liberty herself. Bonus points: the Promenade is also the home of Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory and Jane’s Carousel.
Where to find the best hotels in Brooklyn, New York
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Brooklyn? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Brooklyn, New York with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.