Best Hotels in La Jolla, San Diego
Ahh, La Jolla. If you’re looking for seaside bliss, we got you. From breezy beaches to posh boutiques, La Jolla is crawling with travel worthy moments. Plus, we happen to know some of the best hotels around.
Known as the picturesque village of San Diego, La Jolla attracts fans from around the world. Although just minutes from downtown, the moment you arrive the fresh ocean air takes you to another place. From favorite local beaches to fine dining, La Jolla has plenty to offer your vacation. Relax, we’ve got the hotel covered.
Why We Love La Jolla, San Diego
Crashing waves and artsy avenues. Here’s why we dig La Jolla.
- Serene hotels: If you’ve ever wanted to stay directly on the Pacific, now’s your chance. Hotels in La Jolla are everything from cute and quaint to swanky and sharp. Hit a coastal-cool property with sweet pool access or set up camp at a family-friendly joint with onsite BBQs. Whatever you’re feelin’, we can make it happen.
- Fine dining: Among San Diegans, La Jolla is considered quite a culinary darling. From cali-mex allstars and best in barbeque to surf & turf gems and french cuisine with a view - La Jolla has everything on the menu. Eat up!
- Artistic edge: This ain’t no average beach town! La Jolla has a reputation for its art focus as well. With over two dozen art galleries to choose from, you can find classic paintings, stunning photography, interesting sculptures and one-of-a-kind jewelry to admire or even take home.
- Beachy keen: La Jolla’s coastline is pretty massive, making way for plenty of beach opportunities. Check out Windandsea or Black’s Beach for local vibes and serious surfing (not for newbs.) For family fun, La Jolla Shores is the winner. Swimmers and surfers are divided for safety and there’s plenty of room to spread out on the sand.
- More to explore: San Diego has many attractions easily accessible from La Jolla. Whether you’re hitting the beach for some sun, catching a game at Petco Park, checking out the pandas at the Zoo or hitting the bars in the Gaslamp - you’ll find plenty to keep you busy in San Diego.
Where to find the best hotels in La Jolla, San Diego
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in La Jolla? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search La Jolla, San Diego with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.