Best Hotels in Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
Headed to DC? Consider Capitol Hill. Home to congressmen and women, the historic neighborhood rocks 19th-century row houses and some real sweet hotels.
Obviously known for both the U.S. Capitol and the Supreme Court buildings, Capitol Hill is more than meets the eye. Whether you’re looking for vibrant nightlife, a lively marketplace, killer architecture or just hoping to spot a senator - Capitol Hill has plenty to offer with hotels to match.
Why We Love Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
History abounds in this walkable neighborhood. Here’s why we love Capitol Hill.
- Sweet hotels: Hotels in Capitol Hill? You know we got you. From tried and true favorites with no surprises yet all the amenities, to classy cool comforts with special perks like onsite bikes - we’ll make sure you find only the best hotels for your stay in the nation’s capital.
- Gov love: The famous incline of Capitol Hill holds some of America’s highest edifices. the Capitol Building, the House and Senate, and the Supreme Court. Not only will your Instagram feed be glowing with that classic Capitol dome, you can brush up on your U.S. history and current events. You can even sit in when Congress is in session.
- Hill scene: Hey, congressmen and women need a drink, too. (Okay, maybe they especially need a drink). The nightlife and dining scene in Capitol Hill is alive and well. From cozy cocktail lounges with antique couches like Wisdom to classic haunts like Hawk’n’Dove with a knack for attracting Hill staffers for decades - there’s no shortage of good drinks on the Hill. Need some grub? Go nuts at Pineapple & Pearls with a 13-course tasting menu or keep it cas’ at CHIKO for serious Chinese-Korean fusion.
- To the market: Right in the heart of Capitol Hill, you can find Eastern Market - a community favorite since 1873 featuring local goods like food & bev, arts & crafts. Come hungry, the main hall is filled with merchants tempting you with meats, cheeses and baked goods. On the weekends, the market spreads to the streets with even more vendors and stands selling fresh produce.
- Greater DC: There’s lots to explore in DC outside of Capitol Hill. From iconic landmarks like the Washington and Lincoln Monuments to the totally free museums of the Smithsonian - Washington DC is one city worth keeping your eyes peeled for.
Where to find the best hotels in Capitol Hill, Washington DC
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Capitol Hill? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Capitol Hill, Washington DC with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.