Best Hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Philly bound? Let’s do it. From breathtaking hotel suites complete with rooftop bars to spacious mainstays with onsite perks, we’ve got hotels on deck in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Known as the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Philadelphia is a truly American city. Whether you’re here for the history (cue the Liberty Bell), getting your hands on a cheesesteak or running up the rocky steps like a true fan - Philadelphia has plenty of tourist moments, some serious local flavor and killer hotels.
Why We Love Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Historic treasures, vibrant streets and late night eats. Here’s why we dig Philadelphia.
- Hip hotels: Need to book in Philly? We got you. Whether you’re into charming B&B style digs rocking onsite pubs or want to kick it up a notch in a posh suite complete with a pool, spa and the works - we’ve got the hotels you need in Philadelphia.
- Historical sites: The Liberty Bell is just the icing on the cake in Philadelphia. Independence National Historic Park is packed with more than two dozen sites to visit. Hit Independence Hall to recognize where the founding fathers signed the declaration in 1776. Also on the menu: the National Constitution Center, the President’s House, Carpenters’ Hall and more.
- Grab some grub: Street food, sidewalk seating and BYOB spots. We’re in. Philadelphia is all about eats and that goes way beyond your average Philly cheesesteak. Don’t sleep on the hoagie, the soft pretzel or Tastykakes - a few other local delights. Enjoy restaurant faves like a Parisian bistro, a Brazillian steakhouse, a casual Italian joint and a seafood paradise.
- Museum gold mine: You might need a whole month for Philadelphia’s roster of museums. Get your “We the people” on at the National Constitution Center, relive events at the Museum of the American Revolution, celebrate African-American history at the African American Museum or visit the most famous flag maker at the house of Betsy Ross.
- Get outdoors: Since the beginning, Philadelphia has been proud of its many parks and outdoor spaces. Visit the many walking trails of Fairmount Park and Wissahickon Valley Park, or summertime beachfront fun of Spruce Street Harbor Park and Race Street Pier or preserved sites like Valley Forge National Historical Park. Residents and tourists alike have plenty of room to roam the outdoors of Philly.
Where to find the best hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Philadelphia? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Philadelphia with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.