Best Hotels in San Francisco, California
San Francisco? It’s safe to say we’ve left our heart here. From the majestic skyline and postcard worthy bridges to enough nightlife and open space to hold the ever-growing tech hub - San Francisco is one for the books. Lucky for you, we’re all about the hotels in the city by the bay.
Known for its big hills, overpriced housing and famous orange bridge (let’s be real, it’s not really gold) - some are surprised to know all that San Francisco has to offer. From going beyond Fisherman’s Wharf to get a taste of the bay to tip-toeing around the Tenderloin to find diamonds in the rough - San Francisco is more than meets the eye and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love San Francisco
Crisp sourdough bread, bright Victorians and cable cars - oh my. We love what makes San Francisco the city iconic and even more for what makes it different.
- Hot hotels: You know we got it covered when it comes to hotels in the bay. From swanky institutions that gloss the history of San Francisco to new hip inns and boutiques - we know all the best spots to keep the night going or crash after a long day of sightseeing.
- Sports fans: Talk about options. The Bay Area has some killer sports teams and chances are, your visit will align with a game or two. Depending on the season, catch the Giants by the water at AT&T park or hitch a ride on Caltrain to see the 49ers. More options await across the bay in Oakland - Golden State Warriors, anyone?
- Good neighborhoods: San Francisco is all about the neighborhoods. Walk from one to another and see the city completely transform before your eyes. Keep it all business in the Financial District, rub elbows with socialites in Nob Hill or play tourist in Fisherman’s Wharf. Tread lightly in rougher areas like the Tenderloin, but don’t be afraid to explore lesser known gems like Laurel Heights. San Francisco will keep you exploring for days.
- It’s all green: In such a metropolitan area, it can be a relief to find some greenery. Luckily, San Francisco is all about nature moments. From world famous Golden Gate Park with acres of trees, meadows and stops for museum grazing to the local favorite Dolores Park where everyone flocks when the sun makes it’s rare appearance - San Francisco is serious about staying green.
- Iconic attractions: Talk about sightseeing. Chinatown to Alcatraz, Union Square to the Castro. San Francisco is flooded with famous places, landmarks, museums and more. You can’t hit them all in one trip, but you can sure try.
Where to find the best hotels in San Francisco, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in San Francisco? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search San Francisco with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.