Best Hotels in Laurel Heights, San Francisco
Looking for a new spot to explore in San Francisco? Laurel Heights could be it. This central family-friendly neighborhood holds several cute boutiques and is surrounded by a bounty of hotels in the area.
Nestled between hotspots like the Presidio and Alamo Square, Laurel Heights is a true San Francisco neighborhood. Whether you’re checking seeing a show at the Fillmore, visiting a student at USF, hitting Golden Gate Park or just exploring the city - we have the hotels you need in and around Laurel Heights.
Why We Love Laurel Heights
This classic San Francisco ‘hood is central to some of our faves, here’s just a few reasons why we love Laurel Heights.
- Sweet hotels: Instead of staying in the midst of the skyscrapers, why not find a real city boutique? From cozy residential style inns to more established institutions down the road - Laurel Heights is ready and waiting for your arrival in San Francisco.
- It’s all green: Laurel Heights is sandwiched by two of the greenest areas in the city. On one side, the Presidio sprawls across to the bay featuring the famous Palace of Fine Arts and crazy views of the Golden Gate. On the other side sits Golden Gate Park with picnic spots for days and museums like the De Young and the California Academy of Sciences.
- Venue views: With so much going on in the city, chances are you might be visiting San Francisco for an event. Several popular venues sit right in reach of Laurel Heights. Check out an indie band at the famed Fillmore, catch a flick at the cocktail serving Kabuki or hit the Outside Lands music festival in Golden Gate Park.
- Photo op: Head down to Alamo Square for one of the most famous views in all of San Francisco - the painted ladies. These victorian homes are recognizable worldwide, most notably for their appearance in the opening credits of Full House. Bring a blanket to enjoy time in the grassy square itself.
- Grab grub: Laurel Heights has a few secret food & bev gems worth writing home about. Fuel up on caffeine at Four Barrel Coffee, wait patiently in line for the ultimate pastry at B. Patisserie, dine on posh cuisine at Spruce and sip on a greyhound at Lion Pub.
Where to find the best hotels in Laurel Heights, San Francisco
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Laurel Heights? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Laurel Heights, San Francisco with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.