Best Hotels in the Financial District, San Francisco
If you mean business in San Francisco, you might find yourself in the Financial District. From swanky executive worthy suites to lowkey cozy mainstays, we’ll get you a place to say in the Financial District.
Known for its dominating skyscrapers, including the iconic Transamerica Pyramid, the San Francisco Financial District is quite the stunner. Whether you’re in town making deals at the office, scoping out the goods at the Ferry Building or working your way down Market Street for the full experience - we have the hotels you need in the Financial District.
Why We Love the Financial District
From the marvelous skyline to the killer happy hours, here’s just a few reasons why we love the Financial District.
- Sweet hotels: FiDi crushes it when it comes to hotels for business travel. Inviting classics with all the amenities will treat you right when you’re done for the day. Room service anyone? If you’re just here for fun, the Financial District can be a great option, too. Killer suites are central to the sights. Plus, a little quieter than popular Union Square.
- Happy hour: When the working folks of San Francisco finish for the day, they’re headed to happy hour. Lucky for you, this makes grabbing a drink in the Financial District full of options. Sip margaritas at Uno Dos Tacos or craft cocktails at Osha Thai.
- Central sights: Staying in the Financial District gives you easy access to all the important sights. Chinatown is just a few blocks away where you can shop the stalls and chow down on dumplings. Make your way to Union Square for shopping and a cable car ride. Catch the F train to make your way to Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Wine & dine: The Financial District has some killer restaurants lurking in it’s streets. Hakkasan rocks famous Chinese dishes while Leo's Oyster Bar gives a taste of old San Francisco. With eateries popping up on every corner, you’ll never run out of new places to grub.
- Transit city: The Financial District offers many ways to get around, sitting between Embarcadero and Montgomery stations with access to both the BART and MUNI transit systems. Plus, cable cars, buses and taxis surround the area for easy transportation across town.
Where to find the best hotels in the Financial District, San Francisco
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in the Financial District? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Financial District, San Francisco with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.