Best Hotels in Los Angeles, California
We’re a big fan of Los Angeles. From star powered favorites of Beverly Hills and Hollywood to laid back boutiques in Santa Monica and the Beach Cities, we have endless options when it comes to Los Angeles hotels.
Home to the stars, Disneyland, ocean views and skyscrapers - Los Angeles is a sprawling SoCal city that deserves lots of attention. Whether you’re hitting the big ones like Universal Studios and the Walk of Fame or the Santa Monica pier, strutting your stuff on Rodeo Drive or catching a game at Staples Center - Los Angeles has plenty to offer with hotels to match.
Why We Love Los Angeles
It’s impossible to dial a city like Los Angeles down to a few bullet points, but if we have to choose, here are a few of our favorite parts.
- Hip hotels: This is where we shine. Los Angeles hotels totally kill it with style, service and selection. From celebrity mainstays with rooftop parties to cool boutiques that get you near the action, Los Angeles hotels have it all.
- Iconic attractions:You can’t possibly see it in a day. Universal Studios to the Chinese Theatre, Sunset Boulevard to the Getty. Los Angeles is flooded with famous institutions, landmarks and buildings. There’s so much to do, you’ll be planning your next trip before you even go home.
- Good neighbors: Los Angeles stretches far beyond Hollywood. Exploring outside what you know can be a great way to get to know the culture and the history of LA. Go antiquing in Pasadena, take a boat ride to Catalina Island, hit the sand in Redondo Beach or catch the street art Downtown.
- Endless exhibits: Los Angeles is crawling with museums on museums. Peep the iconic street lamps at the LACMA, marvel at the expansive Getty (this one’s free), see the stars at the Griffith Observatory and graze the gardens and the Huntington Library.
- Beachy keen: Is there anything better than a sunny California day at the beach? Los Angeles offers plenty of chances to swim, surf and play. From Venice and Santa Monica to Manhattan Beach, there is a beach for everyone. Plenty of room to hike in the South Bay and family friendly options cover Marina del Rey.
Where to find the best hotels in Los Angeles, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Los Angeles? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Los Angeles with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.