Best Hotels in Downtown, Atlanta
Headed to Downtown Atlanta? Let’s do this. Downtown is the perfect introduction to ATL. Plus, we love the hotels. From boutique style inns complete with Southern buffets to urban-chic suites with trendy onsite bars - we’ve got you covered with the best hotels in Downtown Atlanta.
Centered around Centennial Olympic Park, Downtown Atlanta is the heart of the city. Whether you’re playing newscaster at CNN Studios, getting a bird’s eye view at Skyview Atlanta, catching the Hawks play at State Farm Arena or grabbing some serious barbeque - Downtown Atlanta has plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Downtown, Atlanta
Historic city with modern flair. Here’s why we love Downtown, Atlanta.
- Hip hotels: Need a home base in Downtown Atlanta? We got you. From stylish gems with rainfall showers and nightly wine tasting to classy-yet-casual oversized rooms with pool and hottub access - we’ll find you the perfect hotel for your stay in Downtown Atlanta.
- Big attractions: Downtown Atlanta boasts many visit-worthy attractions - good luck hitting them all in one trip. Start in historic Centennial Olympic Park - the featured park of the 1996 Olympic games which now hosts concerts, festivals and other events throughout the year. There you can explore the World of Coke, the CNN Center and the Georgia Aquarium.
- Sweet Auburn: Known as the birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr., the Downtown Atlanta neighborhood, Sweet Auburn, is the perfect place to appreciate his legacy and the Civil Rights Movement. Here you can visit King’s birth home, the Ebenezer Baptist Church, the burial sites of King and his wife, and the International Walk of Fame - a memorial made of shoe prints from civil rights activists.
- Sporting events: If you’re in Downtown Atlanta, you might be in town to catch a game. Home to several major sports teams, Atlanta is equipped with multiple killer venues. Watch the Falcons at the Georgia Dome - one of the biggest and most impressive arenas. Or cheer for the Braves at Turner Field, a historic baseball park.
- More to Atlanta: There’s plenty to do outside of Downtown Atlanta - don’t be afraid to explore! Shop it up big time in Buckhead, peep street art in Eastside and check out the trendy eateries in Westside.
Where to find the best hotels in Downtown, Atlanta
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Downtown, Atlanta? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Downtown, Atlanta with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.