Best Hotels in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta is always a good time. And we’re big fans of their hotels. From historic boutiques with trend-setting spaces and rooftops sporting skyline views to urban-chic locales serving serious Southern hospitality — we have a knack for finding the sweetest hotels in Atlanta.
A-town, ATL, Hotlanta — whatever you call it, you have to agree, there’s nowhere in the world like Atlanta, Georgia. Whether you’re soaking up the sun in Centennial Olympic Park, catching the Falcons score touchdowns, taking in the history at MLK’s birth home or slurping down milkshakes at The Varsity — Atlanta has plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Atlanta, Georgia
Southern charm and a modern edge. Here’s why we love Atlanta.
- Hot hotels: You know we have hotels on lock in Atlanta. From colorful classics with old-school hospitality to stylish boutiques within walking distance to alllll the nightlife — we’ve got you covered with a sweet place to stay in Atlanta.
- Big attractions: Atlanta is a large, vibrant city rocking some serious attractions. Take the kids to the Georgia Aquarium to see over 100,000 creatures. Visit the birthplace of Martin Luther King. Catch a performance at the Fox Theatre. Learn all about the famous cola at the World of Coke. Or do your best newscaster impression at CNN studios.
- Good neighbors: When you explore Atlanta, you’ll find yourself in many neighborhoods with different vibes and attractions. Shop it up big time in Buckhead, peep street art in Eastside and check out the trendy eateries in Westside - or enjoy the nightlife Downtown.
- Sporting events: If you’re in Atlanta, you might be in town to catch a game. Home to several major sports teams, Atlanta is equipped with multiple killer venues. Watch the Falcons at the Georgia Dome - one of the biggest and most impressive arenas. Or cheer for the Braves at Turner Field, a historic baseball park.
- Get grubbin’: You won’t go hungry here - Atlanta doesn’t mess around with food. Grab a life-changing slice at San Gennaro pizza, indulge in a chocolate glaze at A-Town Cream donut and don’t leave the city without trying everything at Atlanta’s institution The Varsity.
Where to find the best hotels in Atlanta, Georgia
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Atlanta? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Atlanta with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.