Best Hotels in Chicago, Illinois
Chicago bound? Let’s do this. From classic institutions right in the thick of things to playfully chic boutiques across the river, we’ve got you covered with hotels in the windy city.
Known for its killer skyline, cold winter temps, and a definitive no-ketchup-on-hot-dogs policy, Chicago is a one of a kind city with a whole lotta flare. Whether you’re admiring the skyscrapers, enjoying a Cubs game, catching your reflection in “the bean,” drooling over deep dish or laughing at an improv show - we’ve got your back with the best hotels in Chicago.
Why We Love Chicago, Illinois
All the food, all the architecture, all the soul. Here’s why we dig Chicago.
- Hot hotels: Hotels in Chicago? Yeah, we got ‘em. Not to mention, some killer deals. From cool design-y newcomers with craft cocktails in the lobby to the plushest rooms with allll the amenities, you’ll have your choice of stellar hotels.
- Iconic Attractions: How much time you got? Chicago has some big names on the list. From Willis Tower’s SkyDeck to the Cloud Gate bean, the Art Institute to Navy Pier. Chicago is flooded with famous institutions, landmarks, museums and buildings. You can’t hit them all in one trip, but you can sure try.
- Night on the town: Chicago has nightlife on lock. Dive bars? Check. Rooftop lounges? You bet. Comedy clubs? Come. On. Hit the nooks and crannies of River North, scope the views from the heights of Magnificent Mile, and kick it in Old Town for some beers and a laugh. Don’t forget to grab a bite. Chicago is more than deep-dish with international offerings all over town. But if you can’t resist, be prepared to wait! Put your name down and go have a pre-pizza drink around the corner.
- Touch the Sky: Chicago’s architecture is majestic. Stand on the DuSable Bridge for breathtaking views of gems like the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and London House. For the full experience, take a river cruise architecture tour - they’re popular with both locals and tourists alike.
- Play ball: Hey, sports fans! Chicago is not playing around when it comes to their teams. Fans are passionate and serious about their opinions, so watch what you say. Whether you choose to see the Cubs or the White Sox, you’ll enjoy a rousing display of Chicago tradition.
Where to find the best hotels in Chicago, Illinois
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Chicago? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Chicago with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.