Best Hotels in the Magnificent Mile, Chicago
When you think of the iconic streets of Chicago, chances are you’re picturing the Magnificent Mile. From plush rooms right on Michigan Ave to cool hideaways just off the beaten path, we’ve got you covered with hotels for your visit to the Magnificent Mile.
Did someone say skyscraper? Don’t forget to look up in this iconic district of Chicago. Home to architecture gems, fashion outlets and restaurants galore - you’ll stay busy in the Magnificent Mile. Relax, we’ve got the hotels handled.
Why We Love the Magnificent Mile, Chicago
You’ve reached metropolitan heaven. Here’s why we love the Magnificent Mile.
- Happenin’ hotels: In a town like Chicago, we keep hotels on lock. Especially in the happening areas like the Magnificent Mile. From modern marvels housed in historical greats to local faves with more rooftop decks than we can count, you’re sure to find a spot to call home away from home.
- Shop ‘til you drop: Boasting over 460 retailers, there’s really nothing you can’t find within the Magnificent Mile. Between DuSable Bridge and Oak Street you can find everything from multi-story mega-malls, classic department stores, and luxury boutiques. Brace yourself, this one can take a toll on your feet - and your wallet.
- Eat it up: The Magnificent Mile is in the heart of the Chicago culinary scene, making it an excellent place to grab a bite. You can go way beyond pizza and hot dogs here - and you should. Hit up the Purple Pig for alllll the small plates, but be prepared to wait (it’s worth it.) Or take it to new heights at Cindy’s Rooftop for unreal views of Millennium Park and famous “bean.”
- Touch the sky: Chicago’s architecture is world renowned and when you walk the Magnificent Mile, the skyscrapers tower above. Stand on the DuSable Bridge for breathtaking views of gems like the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and London House. For the full experience, take a river cruise architecture tour - they’re popular with both locals and tourists alike.
- Get cultured: Plenty of museums lurk nearby the Magnificent Mile. Visit Sue the dinosaur, explore natural history at the Field Museum or peep classic Impressionist pieces at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Where to find the best hotels in the Magnificent Mile, Chicago
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in the Magnificent Mile? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Magnificent Mile, Chicago with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.