Best Hotels in Portland, Oregon
Looking to keep Portland weird? We sure are. This Oregon city is famous for its many bike paths, micro-breweries and liberal lifestyles. Oh, and hip hotels. We like those. From Art Deco gems with swanky onsite bars to classy rooms with eclectic flair — we’ll find you the perfect hotel for your trip to Portland.
Known as the hipster capital of the West, Portland has a reputation for trendy coffeehouses, eco-friendly vibes and a thriving art scene. Whether you’re exploring Washington Park, buying all the paperbacks at Powell’s City of Books, thirsting over Voodoo Doughnuts or just doing a little bar hopping — Portland has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Portland, Oregon
Friendly folks and quirky charm. Here’s why we love Portland.
- Hip hotels: Looking for a sweet place to stay in Portland? Look no further. From new boutiques with sprawling lobbies and rooftop decks to waterfront faves with comfy beds and hosted wine hour - we’ll find you your new favorite Portland hotel.
- Beverage tour: Coffee, wine and beer - Portland has it all. Head to Coava Coffee Roasters for a Chemex pour over. Check out ENSO Winery for delicious flights and yummy snacks. Hit Cascade Brewing Barrel House for great beer and savvy brew-tenders.
- Great outdoors: Want to get a bird’s eye view of the of the city? Take the Portland Aerial Tram. Then, explore Washington Park to see the Hoyt Arboretum, Portland Japanese Garden and the Oregon Zoo. Need more green? Laurelhurst Park and Waterfront Park got your back.
- Good eats: Okay, so we’ve heard about the doughnuts - but what else is there to eat in Portland? Try the brisket at Podnah's Pit Barbecue, the crispy pork belly at Departure, the tochos at Florida Room and the filet at Acropolis.
- Art scene: Portland is def for the art lovers. Head to the Pearl District to find galleries and art venues featuring all kinds of contemporary art. Try Ampersand Gallery for curated photography, Guardino Gallery for unique 3D work or Twist Portland for artisan jewelry.
Where to find the best hotels in Portland, Oregon
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Portland? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Portland with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.