Best Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada
Vegas, baby. Leave the hotels to us. We’ll hook it up in this 24-hour party town of bright lights, themed casinos and endless entertainment. We’ve heard what happens here stays here and that may be true for some, but we’re ready to spill all our favorite parts - especially where to stay.
Lovingly referred to as Sin City, Las Vegas is known as the place you go when you’re looking for trouble. We’re game if you are. Whether you’re dancing all night on the strip, lounging by the pool, reliving old Vegas on Fremont Street or catching the famous shows - we’ve got your back with the best hotels in Las Vegas.
Why We Love Las Vegas, Nevada
Bright lights, Sin City. Here’s why we love Las Vegas.
- Hottest hotels: Some of the most recognizable hotels are home to Vegas. From themed icons with fun attractions (Is this the real Caesar’s Palace?) to luxurious favorites with picturesque lobbies and entrances - the Las Vegas Strip has really nailed the whole hotel thing. Lucky for you, we can get you in. If you want something a little different or want to keep it lowkey - check out the mainstays of Downtown Las Vegas or head out to Henderson.
- Start the party: Nightclubs, pool parties, lounges - oh my. From ginormous clubs in major casinos stacked with bottle services and the chance to catch a celebrity dance on a table to more casual local watering holes where the dancing doesn’t stop - if Las Vegas can’t reach your party needs, we don’t know what to tell you.
- Lady luck: Even if you didn’t come to play big, there’s something about Las Vegas that just makes you feel lucky. Whether you’re hitting the tables like a boss or ready to pull your first slot machine, Vegas Casinos are a must at least once. If you’ve hit all the major ones, head to Fremont Street for some old classics.
- Food & bevs: You won’t go hungry in Vegas. From celebrity chef restaurants to not-your-grandma’s buffets, the food options are endless and rich in flavor. Some are even hidden. See if you can find a secret pizza joint at the Cosmo (you can brag to your friends later.)
- Show biz: You can’t miss out on the spectacular shows the Las Vegas Strip has to offer. From long-standing celebrity residencies (a long-standing Vegas tradition) and iconic magician spectacles to legendary Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group performances, Vegas has a totally stacked lineup of entertainment.
Where to find the best hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Las Vegas? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Las Vegas with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.