Best Hotels in San Jose, California
We’re big fans of San Jose. From the Spanish Colonial architecture to the tech-start-up lifestyle, San Jose makes a big splash in Silicon Valley. Plus, it’s home to some pretty sweet hotels. From landmark buildings with oversized rooms and posh onsite day spas to tried and true classics with household names - we know all about hotels in San Jose.
Known as the unofficial capital of Silicon Valley, San Jose serves some serious metropolitan vibes. Whether you’re checking out the famous Winchester Mystery House, catching a glimpse of the valley at the Tech Museum of Innovation, shopping it up at Santana Row or hitting up the nightlife in Downtown — San Jose has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love San Jose, California
High tech hub with a Mediterranean climate. Here’s why we love San Jose.
- Sweet hotels: Need a place to land in San Jose? Look no further. From household favs with all the amenities you need to ultra luxe suites where you can kick it poolside - we’ll find you the perfect hotel for your trip to San Jose.
- Must-see attractions: You might need a few days in San Jose to hit all of these, but who says you can’t come back another time? Head to Winchester Mystery House for architectural wow factor with a spooky edge. Explore the Tech Museum of Innovation for science friendly hands-on experiences. Check out the SoFA District for a taste of local arts, culture and entertainment.
- Shop it up: Don’t leave San Jose without checking out Santana Row. This premiere destination features shopping, dining and entertainment within a gorgeous housing & office development.
- Good eats: San Jose is quite the melting pot when it comes to its culture and its food. Indian, Mexican, Korean and more - whatever you’re craving, you’re bound to find it here. Grab a hot bowl of soup at Orenchi Ramen, taste the orange sauce at La Victoria Taqueria or sip a Mint Mojito Iced Coffee at Philz.
- More to explore: There’s plenty to explore outside of San Jose in the greater Silicon Valley area and beyond. Visit Stanford University in Palo Alto, drive along historic El Camino Real to Sunnyvale or hop on Caltrain to visit San Francisco.
Where to find the best hotels in San Jose, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in San Jose? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search San Jose with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.