Best Hotels in Cherry Creek, Denver
Denver bound? You might find yourself in Cherry Creek - a charming Denver neighborhood with fantastic outdoor retail and dining options. Not to mention, some seriously sweet hotels. From effortlessly swanky rooms serving just a touch of that casual Colorado vibe to lowkey suites rocking full kitchens and onsite pool action - we’ll find you the perfect Cherry Creek hotel.
Home to blocks on blocks of darling boutiques, pampering spas and fabulous restaurants - Cherry Creek is the ultimate Denver destination. Whether you’re getting your gallery walk on in the Arts District, scooping up local produce at the summertime Cherry Creek Fresh Market or just shopping ‘til you drop - Cherry Creek has plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Cherry Creek
Sweet boutiques and delectable eats. Here’s why we love Cherry Creek.
- Hip hotels: Looking for a sweet place to stay in Cherry Creek? Let’s do this. From vintage chic rooms rocking on-the-house bikes to uber hip locales featuring everyone’s favorite amenity: a rooftop pool - we’ll hook it up with the best hotels in Cherry Creek.
- Shop it up: If you’re a big shopper, welcome home. Cherry Creek is flooded with opportunities for you to shine. Hit the independent boutiques for some serious treasure hunting then head to Cherry Creek Shopping Center for more than 160 shops to choose from.
- Wine & dine: After all that shopping, you’re bound to work up an appetite. Swing by local favorite, Elway’s, for some serious steak. Owned by former Denver Bronco’s quarterback, John Elway, the spot is a wildly successful homage to the local hero. If you’re feeling a no-frills burger instead, hit up The Cherry Cricket.
- Art District: Home to over 20 independent galleries, the Cherry Creek Arts District has cultivated quite the artsy community in Denver. Explore fine art, custom jewelry, home furnishings and more. Plus, killer performances at the Cherry Creek Theatre.
- More to Denver: There’s plenty more to explore in Denver outside of the Cherry Creek area. Hit Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Golden, hit a jazz bar in River North, catch a game at Coors field Downtown or go antiquing in South Broadway.
Where to find the best hotels in Cherry Creek, Denver
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Cherry Creek? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Cherry Creek, Denver with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.