Best Hotels in Austin, Texas
Greetings from Austin! We’re big fans of the Texas capital. Vibrant culture, killer music scene and real good food. Plus, hot hotels. From retro throwbacks with chic renovations and outdoor pools to treehouse-like suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and original artwork - we know what’s up with hotels in Austin.
Known for major musical festivals and mouth-watering BBQ, Austin is an easy fav. Whether you’re in town for South By Southwest, goin’ tubing on Lake Austin, "Keeping Austin Weird" on South Congress Avenue or heading to Zilker Park - Austin has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Austin, Texas
Live music and outdoor adventures. Here’s why we love Austin.
- Hot hotels: Looking for a homebase in Austin? You know we got you. From a ‘60s style boutique housed in an old jazz club to posh-casual suites featuring hand-selected Texas treasures and surprise turndown goodies - we’ll find you the perfect hotel in Austin.
- Music scene: Thanks to the live-music television program Austin City Limits, Austin is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” From big arenas like the Moody Theater to intimate venues like The Continental Club, you can always find a band playing just around the corner.
- Outdoor adventures: Austin has some killer natural beauty. With 300+ days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities to get outside. Take a sunset bar cruise on Lady Bird Lake, take a stroll up the Butler Hike and Bike Trail or take a dip with the locals at Barton Springs Pool.
- Good neighbors: When you explore Austin, you’ll find yourself in many different neighborhoods with their own vibes and attractions. Head downtown for Capitol views and countless clubs, check out South Congress for funky food trucks and guaranteed “weirdness” or head North to find the best vintage stores and record shops.
- Big Eats: Austin’s food scene is a mix of old and new. Grab an old-school chicken fried steak from Hill’s Cafe and world-famous brisket at Franklin Barbecue. Then head to Din Ho Chinese BBQ for the ultimate roast duck or Wheatsville Food Co-Op for Popcorn Tofu Po’ Boy (trust us).
Where to find the best hotels in Austin, Texas
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Austin? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Austin with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.