Best Hotels in Boston, Massachusetts
Calling all history buffs! Next stop: Boston, Massachusetts. From luxuriously comfy rooms in out-of-the-park locations to charming boutiques featuring rooftop decks and bistros - we have the inside scoop on the best hotels in Boston.
Known as one of the oldest cities in America, Boston has a lot of soul. Whether you’re checking out Paul Revere in Boston Common, soaking up history on Freedom Trail, ‘gramming the Victorians on Beacon Hill or catching a game at Fenway, Boston will keep you busy. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of the hotel.
Why We Love Boston
- Sweet hotels: Feeling luxe or keeping it casual? Either way, Boston has it all when it comes to hotels. From historical gems with stories to tell to modern mainstays with design candy, we’ll hook you up with a killer place to stay.
- History lessons: It’s hard to visit Boston without feeling the gravity of its history. As a key player in the American Revolution, it’s a must-see for citizens and visitors alike. Founded in 1630, Boston is home to many landmarks that mark the founding of a nation. Head down Freedom Trail for a two and half mile walk covering over 16 historic landmarks like Boston Common, the Massachusetts State House, the Bunker Hill monument and the site of the Boston Massacre.
- Play ball: For baseball fans, Fenway park is a must-see. As the oldest ballpark in the MLB, Fenway is hallowed ground whether you’re a Red Sox fan or not. The most memorable feature of the classic baseball park is the left field wall standing 37-foot-tall - also known as the "Green Monster." It’s been said there isn’t a bad seat in the park.
- Get cultured: Boston has cultural moments on lock. From museums to libraries to the old-school symphony, there are endless opportunities to soak up the arts. Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum to view treasures in a Venetian style palace, smell that old-book smell at the Boston Public Library or peep the penguins at the New England Aquarium.
- Chow down: You can’t leave Boston without a hearty bowl of clam chowder - New England style, of course. Other local classics? Lobster rolls, fish and chips, raw oysters and Boston Cream Pie are always on the menu. Wash it all down with a proper pint at one of the many Irish style pubs.
Where to find the best hotels in Boston, Massachusetts
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Boston? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Boston with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.