Best Hotels in Santa Monica, California
Thinking SoCal? You’re probably thinking about Santa Monica. The coastal city just south of Los Angeles is the epitome of beachfront bliss. From stylishly luxe institutions where you go to be seen to laid back boutiques just steps from the sand, we got you covered in Santa Monica.
Known for its iconic views of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Monica is a must for any California traveler. Whether you’re hitting the long-lasting pier for rides and restaurants, scoping out the athletes at the Original Muscle Beach or just looking to enjoy the sun - Santa Monica has plenty to offer with hotels to match.
Why We Love Santa Monica
Santa Monica is the ultimate beach city - averaging 300 days of sunshine every year, it’s pretty hard to catch any clouds. Here’s just a few reasons why we think Santa Monica is your next favorite spot.
- Happenin’ hotels: This one comes as no surprise. We have it all in Santa Monica, from mid-century style boutiques with fun amenities like in-house beach cruisers to sophisticated establishments with room service and rooftop steeze.
- Picturesque pier: Did you even go to Santa Monica without hitting its famous pier? Packed with attractions, food and shops, the Santa Monica Pier is a historical landmark of the area. Take a ride on the famous Ferris wheel, grab an ice cream sundae and enjoy one of the best sunsets around.
- Flex on ‘em: The Original Muscle Beach began as a Great Depression venue to watch acrobats and gymnasts. Not to be confused with Muscle Beach in Venice, this spot came first and is still a fun location to watch athletes strut their stuff.
- Beachy keen: This is what you came for. Santa Monica beach is 3.5 miles of sandy heaven. Whether you take a dip, lay out in the sun or take surfing for a spin - this expansive beach is one of a kind.
- Night life: If you’re looking to get away from the buzzing energy of Hollywood’s club scene, Santa Monica offers a laid back alternative. Keep it cool on a late night patio, find live music lounges and endless happy hours.
Where to find the best hotels in Santa Monica, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Santa Monica? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Santa Monica with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.