Best Hotels in Incline Village, Tahoe
Headed to Tahoe? Check out Incline Village, one of the largest local towns close to the prettiest parts of the Lake. From low key lodges with classic vibes and an onsite pool to condo-style suites rocking wood burning fireplaces — we know all the best Incline Village hotels.
Named for the Great Incline Tramway built by loggers in 1878, Incline Village is a well loved Tahoe retreat. Whether you’re trekking along Lake Tahoe’s picturesque beaches, taking a boat out from Sand Harbor, discovering the local nightlife, or hitting the slopes — Incline Village has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Incline Village
All about that lake life.
- Solid hotels: Looking for an Incline Village hideout? We got you. From cozy lodges with all the amenities you crave to resort style establishments with endless entertainment — we’ll find you the ideal hotel in Incline Village.
- Lake life: Right on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Incline Village is all about those lakeside moments. Head to Sand Harbor for a stunning beach experience. Take in the scene of rock formations, crystal clear water, and smooth sands. Take a dip, launch a kayak, or try your hand at scuba diving. You can also catch the Shakespeare Festival here every summer.
- Good eats: If you’ve worked up at appetite at the lake or on the slopes, you’re in luck. Incline Village has some killer spots to grab a bite. For starters — Bite, an American tapas restaurant serving yummy snacks like bacon wrapped dates and lobster sliders. Then head to local favorite, Austin’s, for their famous chicken fried chicken.
- Winter days: Chances are if you’re visiting Incline Village in the winter, you’re here to hit the slops. Diamond Peak awaits your arrival for skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. This resort is great for families with onsite lessons, beginner terrain, and a kids zone.
- More to explore: Want more Tahoe? Head out of Incline Village and check out the other side in South Lake Tahoe. Ski at Heavenly, stand on the California-Nevada border, and try your luck at the casinos.
Where to find the best hotels in Incline VIllage, Tahoe
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Incline VIllage? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Incline VIllage with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.