Best Hotels in Dana Point, California
Dana Point bound? Let’s hit it. From resort style suites complete with margs by the pool to charming inns sporting killer ocean views - we’ll get you the perfect hotel for your trip to Dana Point.
Home to the best beaches in Southern California, Dana Point rocks some serious paradise vibes. Whether you’re learning to surf at Doheny State Beach, renting a boat in the harbor, hitting the course at Monarch Beach Golf Links or catching the sunset with cocktails in hand
Why We Love Dana Point
Breezy beaches and laid back attitudes. Here’s why we dig Dana Point.
- Sweet hotels: Looking for a sweet escape in Dana Point? Leave the hotels to us. From cozy boutiques with breakfast on the house to beachside resorts with allll the amenities - we’ll find you the best place to stay on your vacay.
- Aquatic activities: There’s lots to do in the water in Dana Point. Try paddleboarding at Doheny State Beach, Kayak within the harbor, swim at Strands Beach or take a boat out to do some whale watching.
- Beachy keen: Dana Point is basically one giant beach (6.5 miles of sand) so grab your swimsuit. Swimming, surfing, sunbathing and volleyball are always local faves. Dana Point beaches are available right off Highway 5. Just pull onto CA-1, known as the Pacific Coast Highway, and pick one of the incredible spots
- Wine & dine: When you’re looking to grab a bite in Dana Point, you have your choice of many local hot spots. From fine dining experiences with ocean views and stunning wine lists to low-key family-friendly delis with savory sandwiches.
- More to explore: Just outside Dana Point, there’s plenty more to explore in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas. Orange County encompasses Huntington Beach, Anaheim (aka Disneyland), Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Irvine and Santa Ana. Lots to see in SoCal!
Where to find the best hotels in Dana Point, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Dana Point? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Dana Point with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.