Best Hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona
Hello, Scottsdale! Let’s vacay desert style. From vibrant locales with a bold color palette and cabanas to swanky mid-century modern suites with allll the amenities - we have the inside scoop on the best hotels in Scottsdale.
Known as the Palm Springs of Arizona, Scottsdale is an ideal desert getaway. Whether you’re spending hours by the pool sipping fresh margaritas, wandering the boutiques, bars and restos in Old Town, hiking up a storm in search of cacti, or hitting the many (200+!) golf courses - Scottsdale has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Scottsdale
Cacti, tacos and keeping it poolside. Here’s why we love Scottsdale.
- Hot hotels: Looking to escape to Scottsdale? We got you. From budget to baller, we’ve got poolside resorts with your name on ‘em. From floor-to-ceiling views of Camelback and Moraccon style spas to firepit patios and on-the-house breakfast - we’ll find you the perfect hotel with the features you crave.
- Pool party: With almost every hotel in Scottsdale sporting a pool, you’re bound to find a pool party on the weekends. Popular for bachelor/bachelorette parties (or just an average weekend getaway) - Scottsdale pool parties are so poppin’ you might even think you’re in Vegas. Grab a daybed and keep the margs flowin’.
- Mid-Century gem: Hey architecture fans, this one’s for you. Visit Taliesin West - aka architecture legend Frank Lloyd Wright’s desert laboratory. This National Historic Landmark is nestled in the desert foothills of Scottsdale and is open to the public for tours.
- Desert vibes: Scottsdale has many opportunities to get outside. Enjoy desert hiking tours, rafting adventures or even a hot air balloon ride! If you want to go outside Scottsdale, gorgeous views await at Antelope Canyons, Sedona Red Rocks and, of course, the Grand Canyon.
- Old town: Take a walk around Old Town Scottsdale to enjoy a true taste of local life. Grab breakfast at one of the many restaurant patios, peruse the farmer’s market, find a new pair of cowboy boots at the local trading post and peep the galleries for western style art.
Where to find the best hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Scottsdale? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Scottsdale with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.