Best Hotels in London, United Kingdom
London’s calling and we’re here for it. From quiet Kensington suites with all the character to chic institutions with all the amenities, we have the hotels you’ll write home about on your trip to London.
Known for iconic red buses and phone booths, London is so much more than what you see on the postcards. While heavy hitting tourist destinations are must sees (Big Ben selfie, anyone?) there’s more to explore like shopping the local markets, eyeing free art at the Tate, and delving into the unlikely culinary scene. You bring the adventure, we’ll take care of the hotel.
Why We Love London, United Kingdom
Good manners and evenbetter gin & tonics. Here’s why we love London.
- Charming hotels: Ooh la la. Hotels in London are seriously sweet. From uber-cool boutiques with lovely homey touches to gorgeous classics with modern delights - we’ve got London hotels totally dialed in.
- Iconic attractions: The list is truly endless. Big Ben to Buckingham Palace, the London Eye to Westminster Abbey. Not to mention all the bridges across the Thames. London is flooded with famous institutions, landmarks, museums and buildings. You can’t hit them all in one trip but you can sure try.
- Hit the pubs: Did you even go to London without grabbing a pint at a pub? Or a gin and tonic? Or for that matter, fish and chips. There’s nothing quite like a trip to a classic London pub. However, contrary to popular belief - London has quite the culinary scene. Discover incredible dishes across the city from tandoori favorites with a twist to no frills, mouth-watering steak.
- Royal treatment: While we can’t guarantee tea with the Queen herself during your trip to London, there are many royal attractions worth exploring. Whether you’re a big supporter of the royal family (looking at you, Megan & Harry fans) or just here for the history - everyone must see Buckingham Palace at least once. Explore the Tower of London to peep the Crown Jewels, then head to Kensington Palace to tour lavish rooms and gardens.
- Good neighbors: When you wander through London, you pass through endless neighborhoods with distinct vibes and scenes. Check out the street art in Shoreditch, find antiques in Notting Hill, catch a show in Soho and shop it up in Covent Garden.
Where to find the best hotels in London, United Kingdom
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in London? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search London with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.