Best Hotels in Dallas, Texas
Hey, cowboy. Welcome to Dallas. From stylish haunts set in classic buildings with easy access to Main Street to fully reno’d boutiques rocking patios with skyline views to die for - we’ll get you settled in your ideal Dallas hotel.
Known for being bigger than life, Dallas is a one-of-a-kind American town. Whether you’re taking in those 360 views from the iconic Reunion Tower, perusing the galleries and boutiques in the Arts District, catching the Cowboys score a few touchdowns or filling up on allll the Tex-Mex - Dallas has plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Dallas, Texas
A historic gem of the Lonestar State. Here’s why we love Dallas, Texas
- Hip hotels: Need to catch some Z’s in Dallas? We got you. From cool boutiques with old school character and patios serving views to reimagined mid-century locales with sleek details and nightly wine socials - we’ll find you the perfect hotel for your trip to Dallas.
- Big attractions: There’s some big things to do in Dallas. Get outdoors at the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, remember JFK at The Sixth Floor Museum, get a bird’s eye view at the Reunion Tower, peep an actual Apollo pod at the Frontiers of Flight Museum or enjoy some family fun at Zero Gravity Thrill Park.
- Good neighbors: When you explore Dallas, you pass through endless neighborhoods with distinct vibes and attractions. Find galleries and food trucks in the Arts District, do some serious bar hopping Uptown, peep old school architecture in The Cedars or explore the food scene in Trinity Groves.
- Music scene: Dallas has a rich musical history starting with the blues, shifting to the punk rock revolution and culminating with the fusion of genres taking the stage today. Grab some vintage records at Off the Record in Deep Ellum, catch a show at the historic Kessler Theater, find a retro band-tee at Dolly Python or enjoy some local live hip-hop at Three Links.
- Grab some grub: Did you even go to Dallas without sampling the Tex-Mex and BBQ? But that’s not all. Dallas has a rich food scene beyond tacos and ribs. Enjoy a bacon tasting (yep, you read that right) at Knife, a honey butter chicken biscuit at favorite Texas chain, Whataburger, fried green tomatoes at Hattie’s or the ultimate cookies at JD’s Chippery.
Where to find the best hotels in Dallas, Texas
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Dallas, Texas? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Dallas, Texas with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.