Best Hotels in Arlington, Virginia
DC bound? It’s a good time to hit the historic town of Arlington, Virginia. Home to the Pentagon and the notable National Cemetery, there’s lots to pay tribute to here. Need a hotel in the area? We got you.
Known for its impressive monuments and memorials, Arlington is a must see for any American history fan. Plus, the area features some special off-the-beaten-path spots as well as some sweet hotels. Whether you’re en route to Washington, paying respects at the cemetery, or taking in the views at the Observation Deck, Arlington has plenty to offer its visitors.
Why We Love Arlington, Virginia
Historic memorials and local flavor. Here’s why we love Arlington.
- Solid hotels: Looking for a solid spot to get some shut eye in Arlington? Don’t worry ‘bout a thing. We’ve got suites with all the space, hot breakfast on the house and rooms close to the Metro for easy access to whatever your trip has in store.
- Memorial moments: Want to pay your respects to those who’ve come before us? You’ve come to the right place. Right next door to the memorial capital of America, Arlington has their own to bring to the table. The National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial, The U.S. Air Force Memorial and widely-known Arlington National Ceremony all reside here. Witness the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and visit the former home of Robert E. Lee.
- All the views: Check out The Observation Deck, a fairly new attraction in Arlington, for some serious eye candy. Right at the Rosslyn Metro stop, the deck is perched 387 feet above street level with floor-to-ceiling windows. From there you can see the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery, National Cathedral, Georgetown and more.
- Global cuisine: Though surprising to some, Arlington features culinary talent from around the globe - making for some seriously sweet eats. Ever had Balkan food? Here’s your chance. Rustic French more your thing? You bet. Or maybe the flavors of Spain? It’s all here in Arlington.
- DC adjacent: Not only can you peep sweeping views of Washington DC from across the river, it’s easy to get to from Arlington. There’s lots to explore in the District. From well known landmarks like the Washington and Lincoln Monuments to the totally free museums of the Smithsonian - Washington DC is one city worth keeping your eyes peeled for.
Where to find the best hotels in Arlington, Virginia
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Arlington? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Arlington, Virginia with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.