Best Hotels in Arlington, Texas
Arlington bound? Yeehaw! From low-key mainstays within walking distance to the Cowboys’ stadium to classic favorites serving up complimentary breakfast - we’ll handle the hotel sitch in Arlington.
Known for its big Texan theme parks and legendary sports venues, Arlington is full of over-the-top entertainment. But wait, there’s more! Beyond Six Flags, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium, Arlington is serving up attractions like the Bowling Hall of Fame, golf courses as far as the eye can see, Arlington Music Hall and more. Arlington has plenty to offer, and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Arlington, Texas
Roller coasters, football and acres of land. Here’s why we love Arlington, Texas
- Solid hotels: Need a place to crash in Arlington? Don’t stress, we got it. From household named faves with all the basics to no frills suites all about the location - we’ll get you settled for your trip to Arlington.
- Sports fans: Calling all Cowboys and Rangers fans! Arlington is home to both these stellar teams and chances are, you’re in town to catch a game. No surprise here that Globe Life Park is a giant 270-acre ode to baseball with some seriously comical eats. Chicken-fried bacon on a stick anyone? If that’s not big enough, AT&T Stadium will do the trick. There’s no missing a play here with 3,000 big screens around the park.
- Thrill seekers: Ready for a thrill? Arlington rocks two Six Flags theme parks for nonstop fun. Six Flags Over Texas features over 13 world-class coasters and 20 miscellaneous rides guaranteed to rock your world. In the summer, hit Six Flags Hurricane Harbor for adrenaline stirring water slides or keep it laid back in the lazy river.
- Arts & culture: It’s not all sports and thrills in Arlington. There’s also a bit of an art scene. For starters, check out the Arlington Museum of Art to see a variety of rotating exhibits like Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol or Jackson Pollock. For a musical moment, head to the Arlington Music Hall, a former 1950’s movie theater turned historic venue. Many iconic musicians have performed there like Willie Nelson, Loretta Lynn and Eddie Money.
- Nightlife: When the sun goes down, Arlington keeps going. Grab some post-game late night eats at Boomerjacks or Rock Wood Fired Pizza. Indulge in entertainment at Texas Live! - Arlington’s newest lively district with restaurants, bars and more. And, for a real good time, hit PBR Texas for good beer and all night dancing.
Where to find the best hotels in Arlington, Texas
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Arlington, Texas? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Arlington, Texas with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.