Best Hotels in the Hamptons, New York
Headed to the Hamptons? Lucky you. This string of seaside towns is the ultimate summer destination for New Yorkers and other city folk. Our favorite part? The hotels. From revamped ‘60s hotspots infused with nautical vibes to surfer-chic rooms with gorgeous pool decks and ocean views - we know all about hotels in the Hamptons.
Known for exclusive white parties and private beaches for celebrity sunbathing, the Hamptons have quite the reputation. But don’t despair, the Hamptons are for us regular folk, too. Whether you’re renting a lounge chair on Cooper’s beach, catching a concert at The Surf Lodge, sipping rosé at the vineyards or just keeping your eyes peeled for Ina Garten — the Hamptons have plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love the Hamptons, New York
Sandy shores and laid back attitudes. Here’s why we love the Hamptons.
- Charming hotels: Looking for a spot to set up camp in the Hamptons? Look no further. From historic-homes-turned-inns serving serious design to brand new rustic hideaways with on-site private pools - we’ll find you the perfect hotel in the Hamptons.
- Beachy keen: If you’re not taking advantage of the beaches while in the Hamptons, we’d be a little concerned. Head to South Hampton fav, Cooper’s Beach, for a day in the sun complete with fresh water showers for easy sand clean up. Or, hit Main Beach in East Hampton for a real oasis with concessions nearby.
- Red, white, & brew: After all that beach time you might get a little thirsty. Time for a drink! Check out Wölffer Estate Vineyard for wine flights in a cool tasting room not far from the ocean. Or, if you’re more of a beer fan, try Montauk Brewing Co. for a colorful can of local brew. We like the Watermelon version.
- Big surf: If you’re looking to catch some waves, you’ve come to the right place. One of the best surfing locations in the Hamptons is located in Montauk at Ditch Plains. Waves are well suited for beginners or vets.
- Great outdoors: If you’re looking to get out of the sand for a moment, head to LongHouse Reserve in East Hampton. There you’ll find a 16-acre garden and sculpture park including one by Yoko Ono.
Where to find the best hotels in the Hamptons, New York
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in the Hamptons? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Hamptons with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.