Best Hotels in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Although just half of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis has a whole lot to brag about. From it’s iconic riverfront skyline and well loved sports teams to a certain favorite burger and certain famous mall — Minneapolis is flooded with offerings. Plus, sweet hotels. From chic vintage inns with historic onsite watering holes to beloved classics with recently reno’d decor — we know all about Minneapolis hotels.
Known to many Americans as just another snow covered flyover city, Minneapolis begs to differ. Whether you’re dancing on First Ave, exploring the many (many) lakes, shopping up at storm, or cheering on the Vikings — Minneapolis have plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Minneapolis
Craft brew, stunning parks, and real friendly people.
- Solid hotels: Looking for a homebase in Minneapolis? We’ve got you covered. From solid classics with all the amenities you crave to something a little different with a vintage lodge vibe — we’ll find you the ultimate hotel for your Minneapolis stay.
- Great outdoors: Minneapolis has year-round opportunities to get some fresh air and take in the great outdoors. Wherever you find yourself in the city, you’ll never be more than six miles from a park. Head to Minnehaha Park for wading pools and waterfalls. Take a bike ride along the Mississippi River for a scenic experience. If snows in the cards, some parks have hills for sledding and skiing.
- Ultimate mall: Did you even visit Minneapolis without checking out the famous Mall of America? Just outside the city in Bloomington, sits the largest mall in the country. But with rollercoasters, an aquarium, and mini golf — it’s a little more than a mall. Oh, there’s shopping too.
- Eat good & drink up: Comfort food is where it’s at in Minneapolis. From the famous Juicy Lucy burger (aka the cheese stuffed burger) to tater tot hotdish — you might need some stretchy pants post-vacay. Hit the local watering holes for some of the best Midwestern craft beer.
- All about art: Home of the country’s first sculpture garden, Minneapolis knows a thing or two about the arts. Catch a show in the Hennepin Theatre District, peep the five-story Kobra mural of Bob Dylan, or visit one of 55 (yes, 55!) museums in town.
Where to find the best hotels in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Minneapolis? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Minneapolis with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.