Best Hotels in Pasadena, California
Looking to stay in Pasadena? You’ve come to the right place. From classic mainstays you know and love to chic boutiques with fun amenities, we got you covered in Pasadena.
Known as the city of roses, Pasadena is a classic California town. Whether you’re hitting Old town to walk historic Route 66, hunting for antiques at the Rose Bowl Flea Market, or hiking the San Gabriel mountains - Pasadena has plenty to offer with hotels to match.
Why We Love Pasadena
Pasadena may not be as hot as Hollywood or flashy as Beverly Hills, but it holds all the heart and soul of the Los Angeles area. Here are just a few reasons why we think Pasadena will win you over.
- Classic hotels: You know we got hotels on lock in Pasadena. From expansive establishments with killer views to retro motel vibes with all the basics, we’re stacked with options for your trip to Pasadena.
- Smell the roses: Chances are if you’re visiting Pasadena, you might be there for an event at the Rose Bowl. Home to the UCLA Bruins football team, the annual New Year’s Day game and a Fourth of July fireworks extravaganza - the famous venue also hosts concerts, playoff games and other events. Plus - it hosts the ultimate flea market every month with an endless array of antiques and vintage clothing. Happy treasure hunting!
- Mansion mood: Pasadena is crawling with idyllic houses and mansions. From quaint neighborhoods to iconic TV home-fronts (Brady Bunch house, anyone?) to famous mansions like the Gamble House - there are many homes to feast your eyes on. And dream about.
- Get bookish: If you have a thing for libraries, just wait until you check out the Huntington Library. Although the full collection is limited to researchers, notable items like the earliest known edition of Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, are always on display to the public. Take the day to wander the 120 acres of themed gardens and stop by the impressive art collection.
- Wine & dine: Pasadena is quickly becoming a dining destination. From cute coffee shops of Old Town and a train station turned pizzeria to farm-to-table luxuries and the best falafel in LA - Pasadena has something for everyone’s taste buds.
Where to find the best hotels in Pasadena, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Pasadena? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Pasadena with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.