Best Hotels in Orange County, California
Welcome to the OC! We’re ready for some SoCal sun. From plush beachside inns in Newport and comfy suites in Irvine to nautical resorts in Dana Point and classic spots near Disney - we know all the best hotels in Orange County.
Known as one of the most iconic destinations (and the home of a few famous housewives) - Orange County is a celebrated landmark of California. Whether you’re hitting one of the many beaches, enjoying the theme parks or shopping until you drop - Orange County has plenty to offer and we’ve got the hotels to match.
Why We Love Orange County
From the beach to the city. Here’s why we love Orange County
- Abundant hotels: Need a hotel in Orange County? We’ve got you covered. For our business travelers, grab something sleek and sophisticated with an onsite bar. A quick vacay? Keep it near the ocean with a charming inn (plus, breakfast.) For the whole family, a classic mainstay with a pool.
- Theme parks: Chances are if you’re in Orange County, you might be headed to Disneyland. The iconic theme park opened in 1955 and, since then, children and families come from all over the world to visit. Enjoy rides, shows and run-ins with famous characters in this legendary spot. For a different experience, try Knotts Berry Farm for more rides with an Old West twist.
- Beachy keen: Home to the beach cities, Orange County is anything but lacking in sand and shore. Take up paddle boarding in Dana Point at Doheny State Beach, hit the Huntington Beach pier or peep huge waves at The Wedge surf spot in Newport.
- Shopping galore: You didn’t think we’d forget the shopping did you? Hit the popular malls like Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza or score big at the Orange Outlets. Then check out the smaller boutiques in Newport, Huntington and Santa Ana.
- More to explore: There’s plenty to see near Orange County in the larger Los Angeles and SoCal areas. From exciting locales like Downtown LA and Hollywood to the laid back scene further south in San Diego.
Where to find the best hotels in Orange County, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Orange County? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Orange County with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.