Best Hotels in Glendale, California
Tucked in the middle of the best parts of Los Angeles, Glendale sits at the end of the Valley. From newly reno’d digs close to shops and dining to tried-and-true classics with all the basics, we got you covered in Glendale.
Central to LA, Glendale gets you access to a ton of worthy sites and attractions. Whether you’re hitting up Universal Studios, catching a game at Dodger Stadium, exploring Griffith Park or heading to the Rose Bowl - Glendale has plenty to offer with hotels to match.
Why We Love Glendale
Here’s just a few reasons why we think Glendale is your next favorite spot in Los Angeles.
- Hotels galore: We’re all about LA hotels and finding one near Glendale is easy. From classic mainstays right in the neighborhood to hot and trendy spots in nearby Hollywood, we have options.
- Movie magic: Always wanted to see where it all happens? Glendale is crazy close to the world famous Universal Studios Hollywood where you can tour movie sets, ride rides, and enjoy the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Play ball: Hey, sports fans. If you’re hitting Glendale during baseball season, a game at Dodger Stadium is always a good idea. Grab a seat, a Dodger dog and enjoy the sunshine at the iconic venue.
- Park it: Adjacent to Glendale, you’ll find Griffith Park - an urban oasis five times the size of Central Park that happens to be the home of the iconic Hollywood sign. Enjoy hiking and picnics in the lush greenery or visit the LA zoo, Greek Theatre or the Griffith Observatory.
- Fashion, baby: If you’re looking to do some shopping, look no further. Glendale is home to Glendale Galleria - an ultimate shopper’s dream. With three stories of retail you might have to check your bag on the way home.
Where to find the best hotels in Glendale, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Glendale? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Glendale with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.