Best Hotels in Chula Vista, California
Headed down to sunny San Diego? You might find yourself in Chula Vista. The aptly named community (literally means beautiful view) has plenty to see. Plus, sweet hotels when you need a place to stay.
Just before the border, Chula Vista has plenty of cultural flare. Nestled between ocean and mountains, there’s something for everyone’s tastes. Whether you’re headed to Mexico, hitting the marina, catching a concert or exploring the greater San Diego area, Chula Vista has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Chula Vista, California
Beautiful views and plenty to do. Here’s why we dig Chula Vista.
- Solid hotels: Looking for a solid place to get some shut eye? No worries. We’ve got all tried & true hotels you know and trust with all the sweet amenities. Free WiFi? Yup. Cooked to order breakfast on the house? You got it.
- Waterfront: Right by the bay, Chula Vista has many aquatic activities to partake in. Admire nature at the National Wildlife Refuge, head out to Silver Strand Beach for fishing & swimming or enjoy family fun at Seaworld’s Waterpark, Aquatica.
- Regional parks: Here’s where that view thing comes into play. Visit Otay Valley Regional Park for 200-acres of hiking, biking & equestrian trails amid salt ponds & rolling hills. Talk about enjoying the great outdoors in Chula Vista!
- Live music: One of San Diego’s most beloved outdoor concert venues has long been home to Chula Vista. Formerly known in the ‘90s as Coors Amphitheatre, the long standing spot is currently known as the North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre. Although that doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue, the theater always shows you a good time. Plan ahead with reserved seating or grab a ticket on the way for first come grass seating for a little picnic.
- More to explore: There’s so much more to see in the greater San Diego area and you should! From the always-popular Gaslamp District serving up all the nightlife and world renowned San Diego zoo to military icons and some of the best beaches around - San Diego really is America’s finest city.
Where to find the best hotels in Chula Vista, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Chula Vista? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Chula Vista with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.