Best Hotels in Paris, France
Paris is always a good idea in our book. From elegant 18th-century gems with stunning common spaces to cozy suites with luxe bath amenities, we’re experts when it comes to Paris hotels.
Visiting the city of lights is a must. Millions flock to Paris every year to gape at the Eiffel Tower, walk along the Seine and feast on real croissants. We don’t blame them! Whether you come for the many art museums (Hello, Louvre!), the charming bistros, the Champs-Elysees or the beautiful gardens - we’ll find you the perfect place to stay.
Why we love Paris
Enchanting streets and delectable eats. Here’s why we love Paris.
- Charming hotels: Ooh la la. So many hotels in Paris, so little time. From swanky chic suites with views of the Eiffel to retro-glam boutiques with design for days - we’ll have you feeling like a real Parisian in the hotel of your dreams.
- Iconic attractions: The list is truly endless. Arc de Triomphe to the Notre Dame, the Sacré Coeur, all the way to Versailles. Paris is flooded with famous institutions, landmarks, museums and buildings. You can’t hit them all in one trip but you can sure try.
- Cafes & bistros: Bon appétit! Dining in Paris is next level. Not only is the food incredible, sitting in a cafe or bistro is a way of life. Need a pick me up? Stop at a cafe for an espresso. Need a break on a hot summer date? Sit outside at a corner bistro for a cool glass of wine (which are really more like goblets in Paris). Leisurely enjoy croque monsieur, salade niçoise or steak-frites.
- Eye candy: Calling all art fans. If you wanted, you could spend every day of your trip wandering the halls of the many Paris museums. From rockstar faves like the iconic Louvre (hey, Mona!) to more concentrated exhibitions like the Rodin or Picasso Museums. Other winners? Van Gogh’s at Musée d'Orsay and the panoramic Monets at Musée de l'Orangerie.
- Good neighbors: When you explore Paris, you pass through a number of districts (they call them arrondissements) with distinct vibes and attractions. Visit the old streets of Marias in the 3rd and 4th, discover Saint Germain in the 6th, shop at Les Halles in the 1st or hit the Latin Quarter in the 5th.
Where to find the best hotels in Paris, France
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Paris? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Paris with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.