Revised November 3, 2016
Personal Invite Code
You can earn coupons by inviting friends and family to download and book hotels using your personal invite code. After creating your HotelTonight account, you will receive a personal invite code. If you share that code with friends and family, they can receive $25 off their first booking of at least $135 or equivalent (excluding taxes and fees). If the total room reservation charge on their booking is at least $135 or equivalent (excluding taxes and fees), you’ll get a $25 coupon when they book. You can use your coupon on a future booking of at least $135 or equivalent (excluding taxes and fees). Everyone wins.
Your personal invite code may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Feel free to share your invite code with your friends and family via email, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, personal blogs, etc. where you are the primary content owner. However you cannot distribute your invite code on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites, app stores and app review websites) and you cannot promote your invite code via Search Engine Marketing (e.g., AdWords/Yahoo/Bing). You cannot invite (i) yourself, (ii) anyone who uses the same credit card as you do, or (iii) someone who uses the same mobile device as you do.
Coupons earned by inviting friends and family expire 120 days from the date they are earned. Coupons will be applied to hotel bookings in the corresponding currency and may not be combined with another coupon or discount. Example: HotelTonight coupons stated in USD will only be applied to hotel bookings billed in USD. HotelTonight coupons (however earned) are not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents, are non-transferable and may not be applied towards prior purchases. Coupons may not be available for use on certain bookings, such as those facilitated by Travelscape, LLC. Other restrictions may apply.
HotelTonight may create promo codes that may be redeemed for discounts on bookings, subject to any additional terms we may establish on a particular promo code. If you are using a promo code, such as our “TONIGHT” code for first time bookers or another promo code we advertise, unless otherwise specified, eligible bookings must have a total room reservation charge of at least US $135 or equivalent (excluding taxes and fees) and be made on the HotelTonight app for you to use the code. Promo codes may be available in a limited quantity and we reserve the right to “retire” a promo code at anytime, meaning you might find an old promo code out there that is no longer valid. Expiration dates of promo codes cannot be changed or extended. Promo codes can only be applied to future bookings and cannot be applied towards prior bookings.
Promo codes are valid for a single use per HotelTonight user and are not transferable to another user or redeemable for cash. Codes may not be combined with another HotelTonight coupon or discount code. HotelTonight reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the discount or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, or violations of these Terms are found to occur. Additional restrictions may apply.
If you break any of the rules applicable to personal invite codes or promo codes, the HotelTonight Grinch may take all of your credits away, cancel a promo code and/or suspend your account.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Winners (if any) shall only be selected if a Chelsea Football Club player scores a valid and confirmed goal (on the opponent team) in the last 7 minutes of the Premier League home games listed below.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE COUNTRY/STATE/PROVIDENCE/JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE (WHICHEVER IS OLDER) OR OTHERWISE DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN. Void in Czech Republic, France, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, and Quebec and where prohibited.
|Date of Premier League Home Game+||Game Start Time||Approximate Drawing Date (if any) for Home Game|
|Saturday 25 February 2017 +||15:00||Tuesday 28 February 2017|
|Saturday 11 March 2017+||15:00||Tuesday 14 March 2017|
|Saturday 1 April 2017+||15:00||Tuesday 4 April 2017|
|Wednesday 5 April 2017+||19:45||Monday 10 April 2017|
|Saturday 22 April 2017+||15:00||Tuesday 25 April 2017|
|Saturday 6 May 2017+||15:00||Tuesday 9 May 2017|
|Sunday 21 May 2017+||15:00||Wednesday 24 May 2017|
For each official half of each Home Game, if a Chelsea Football Club player scores a valid and confirmed goal in the last 7 minutes (+ overage time, if any) of the half, Sponsor will select seven (7) potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period on or around the date listed in the above chart. Winner selection drawings (if any) will be conducted at HotelTonight: 901 Market St., Suite 310. San Francisco, CA 94103 US. Odds of winning a prize depend on whether or not a Chelsea player scores a goal in the allotted time of either half at the Home Game and the number of eligible Entries received. If any winner is a Canadian, Swedish, or Belgium resident, then such selected potential winner must first, unaided (whether mechanical or otherwise), correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question before being declared a winner. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question, the Sponsor shall disqualify such individual and shall have the right to randomly draw another eligible entrant, and the Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Sponsor is not responsible for or liable if no Chelsea players score a goal against the opponent at the Home Game in the last 7 minutes of either half at such game. Non-winning entries received during or before one Home Game will be eligible for subsequent Home Game’s drawings (if any). Limit: (up to) one (1) drawing per half at each Home Game, regardless of home many goals are scored by Chelsea players in the allotted time.
All determinations as to whether a goal was scored, whether it was valid, whether it was in the last 7 minutes (+overage time, if any) of the game, etc. shall be determined by Premier League’s website (and Premier League’s official determination of whether or not such event occurred and when). In no event will more than fourteen (14) total winners be selected per Home Game, even if more than one (1) goal is scored by a Chelsea player per half during the allotted time.
5. Prizes, if any (up to 7 per half at each Home Game): If a Chelsea Football Club player scores a valid and confirmed goal in the last 7 minutes (+ overage, if any) of a half at a Home Game, seven (7) winners will each receive: (i) one (1) £700 one-time use HotelTonight coupon and (ii) one (1) Chelsea jersey printed with the name of the scoring player. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £insert. The amount of each winner’s coupon shall be determined by the country in which he/she resides, which £700 coupon shall be converted into the currency of the country/jurisdiction that such winner resides, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The ARV of the coupon shall be determined by the conversion rate as of the date of award. The difference, if any, shall not be awarded.
Coupons are subject to terms, conditions, and restrictions and are only available at participating hotels. At a minimum, coupons shall not be accepted at EAN hotels.
All prize details (including jersey’s name, size, color, style, etc.) shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner(s) acknowledges that Promotion Entities have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
If prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Limit: One (1) prize per person/email address/account during the entire Promotion Period. Additional prize restrictions, conditions, limitations, and details may apply and may be provided by Sponsor at the time of prize notification.
Prize is not transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes (if any) will only be awarded only to an address within the United States, DC, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or the EU (excluding Czech Republic, France, Netherlands, Poland, and Spain). Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable Federal, State, provincial and local taxes connected with receipt of prize, the use and enjoyment of prize, or any other connection with this Promotion unless otherwise required by law or unless this requirement is waived by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Canadian residents may be subject to withholding taxes and Canadian residents are responsible for the reporting and payment of any income tax.
6. Winner Notification: Winner(s), if any) from each Home Game will be contacted by email on or around approximately seventy-two hours from the winner drawing for such Home Game. The contact notification will include instructions on how to claim the prize. If winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize as awarded, if Sponsor is unable to contact the winner within seventy-two hours of attempting contact, or in the event that a prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential prize winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and sign, complete, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seventy two hours of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any change of email address or other contact information of entrants, or for any delays in awarding prize for any reason outside of their control.
By accepting prize, winners consent to the use of his/her name, address (city and country/jurisdiction of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor, and Entries or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification, or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor, any related entities, or anyone authorized by Sponsor in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
7. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the JAMS Rules and Procedures, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal, or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable, or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
8. By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. All issues of interpretation to be decided by Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated Entries will be void.
9. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible, or incomplete submissions of Entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures of Entry, etc.) and/or submission does not constitute proof of delivery. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
10. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s Entry in the Promotion or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices (including any Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process).
11. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Hotel Tonight account/email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the owner of the Hotel Tonight account associated with the winning Entry, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any travel related thereto. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without regard to any other conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the State of California, in the City of San Francisco. For United Kingdom residents, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and courts of England and Wales for any disputes involving residents of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than England or Wales.
14. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend this Promotion at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes.
15. Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Promotion will be uninterrupted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Web sites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, the offering or announcement of prize or in any post or prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; or (f) damage to a user's computer system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion.
16. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Any entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void) and will forfeit any prize won.
17. Disputes: In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any other Promotion materials (including but not limited to other social media content, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media) (“Promotion Materials”), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. The Official Rules govern over all other communications.
18. Winners List: For a copy of the winner list, send an email to email@example.com. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable drawing date.